The core value of the OurSeniors.net Family is to serve the needs of seniors in every way we can. This mission has directed us to many projects of our own, and to associate with other organizations serving those needs. You can help us to serve those needs right now by subscribing to our senior living magazine, OurSeniors.net Magazine. Subscribe Now and follow the directions.
You can get involved (or more involved) by taking advantage of the OurSeniors Family of service organizations. Each of these fine partners provides a way for you to serve the needs of seniors and yourself at the same time. Take time to frequent one of these organizations today!
- YMCA – Volusia-Flagler YMCA – 386-532-9622 for the Deltona, Ormond Beach,
- Port Orange or Edgewater YMCA Branch.
- 386-736-6000 for the Deland YMCA Branch.
- 386-253-5675 for the Holly Hill YMCA Branch
- City of Daytona Leisure Department – The City of Daytona Leisure – 386-210-7690
- The Salvation Army of Orlando – The Salvation Army of Orlando – 407-423-8581
- org – OurSeniors.org – 800-647-0868
- Florida Bureau of Braille &Talking Books – Braille & Talking Books – 800-226-6075
Enjoy yourself in any one of the great programs and services offered by the OurSeniors Family of partners and Approved Vendors. For information about any senior-related need, you may contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 (se habla Español), or by Contact Us. Check out our website at Ourseniors.net and take an online look at our senior living magazine, OurSeniors.net Magazine. Better yet, just click on Subscribe Now and follow the directions to have the printed version delivered direct to your door!