seniors travelingAre you planning to travel outside the U.S. this summer? Remember that, except in rare cases, Medicare does not cover health care services outside the United States. There are several ways you can get health coverage outside the U.S.

  • If you have a Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy or a Medicare Advantage or another Medicare health plan, check with your plan to see if they offer coverage outside the U.S.
  • Consider buying a travel insurance policy that includes health coverage.

For more information, see the Insurance Section of the Directory. Just click Health Insurance. For information about any senior-related need, you may contact an Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 (se habla Español), or Contact Us.